Since its establishment, OZGUR YMT continues to be an innovative,client-oriented international company, involved into design, project development,engineering and construction with commitment to excellence and quality.
OZGUR YMT has been successfully executing its tasks and objectives and started exploring new markets. Today OZGUR YMT GROUP is active in Turkey ,Russia , the Middle East and the North Africa, and has concentrated mainly in construction of housing complexes, individual and mass construction, educational establishments and schools, social objects, administrative and office buildings,hotel complexes, light and heavy industrial projects, airports as general contractor, as well as equity shareholder.
One of the most important factors in OZGUR YMT success have been its ability to manage the full planning, design and construction process for projects of any size, type and scope within the shortest period of time.
As before, main objectives of the company's management are to create cost and time efficient work environment that inspires its working personnel and to increase their standard of living.
OZGUR YMT's staff, including architects, designers, engineers, planners, managers and financial analysts, are highly experienced individuals in their respective fields.
OZGUR YMT's broad range of services are always at its clients disposal and goes beyond design and construction-assembly works. To serve the needs of clients, OZGUR YMT provides services in development of feasibility studies, arrangement of project financing.
OZGUR YMT is engaged mainly in the following areas:
| • development and construction of hotels, resorts, hospitals, campuses on turn-key basis,
• development and construction of office buildings,
• development and construction of individual residences and mass scale housing projects,
• building restoration, renovation and rehabilitation,
• construction of factory and light industrial projects,
• design and construction of any type of roads,
| • development, design and construction of power plants,
• construction of petro-chemical complexes,
• construction of pipelines,
• design and construction of urban networks, infrastructures and landscaping,
• development and construction of BOT projects.